Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just getting started

I've been meaning to create a blog since my twins were born ... but the fact that it took me months to start one gives you a hint about what the first months with newborn twins are like!

Why "the root beer twins"? Well, I'm never good at coming up with names for things (or babies; our boys weren't named until the day before they were born!) but our boys' initials happen to be A and W, and I happen to like root beer.

A and W are now 5 months old. They are laughing, giggling, rolling over, grabbing at toys, teething, drooling and spitting up on everything, and putting EVERYTHING in their mouths. They seem to find my shoulder particularly tasty. Since I just worked out and desperately need a shower, and they are due to wake up from their naps in a matter of moments, that's all for now. Stay tuned for more on life with A and W!

No comments:

Post a Comment